10 December 2008

not my day:

i slept poorly last night; this morning i was woken up at 6:41 by a phone call from my mother, who wanted to tell me all about the snow in college station; i had coffee jitters during my spanish final at 10:30, which i may or may not have passed; i spilled the remaining coffee all over my leather backpack and kitchen table a few hours later; etc.

now i'm drinking a (stout) screwdriver and watching 'love actually' and frantically working on my watercolor final -- a triptych -- that i began at 7:45 pm and that is due at 10:40 tomorrow morning. sounds classy, right?

8 comments:

Bradley Kerl said...

what about delicious quesadillas for lunch? hmmmm???

camille said...

ugh. i hate days like that.
however, i do adore 'love actually'. you should watch it in french or spanish...it's wonderful.

i hope that things begin to look up...

darcy dubose said...

at least its almost over!

Unknown said...

ohmygod i want a screwdriver!

Anna said...

just a normal day for whitney radley...

monét said...

well i love you and i agree with jesse.

casey said...

did you cry for two hours in your bathtub!?

lo said...

classy - nice pun